Friday, November 09, 2007

insensible lass

It is given that men hardly understood how women think. Though, men exert more efforts in ferreting for ways to identify what made them so anxious and unpredictable.

It is also a fact that men express their emotions through deeds and seldom in words, which women detest.

I have a four-year old relationship with a lass I met while I worked at the academe four-years ago. She has set some policies; I should say, Rules of Engagement of Military. One of this is to maintain an open and constant communication with her daily. That is, of course, sensible to keep the relationship afloat.

Yesterday, however, this lass gave me a headache. I don’t know why she’s mad that I wasn’t able to text her after office. Truth is, I have to reload my cellphone and texted her the time I got home. It’s just that she had texted me first at 7pm.

I‘ve been in the City of Golden Friendship for one week and here she comes banging my head with insinuations that I’m having an affair with somebody. Very insensible!

I really don’t understand why she could reach this kind of conclusion. Simply, by thinking of what I have done for her, is enough reason she could unclogged her head of pesky thoughts.

Pondering that I risked my future for her is a sufficient cause to soothe her fiery emotions. I lost 90 percent of all that I have worked for in five years for her. I even forgot to consider my family when I made that decision. This should make her more reasonable in having twisted thoughts regarding me.

I am very disappointed!


No comments: