Monday, November 05, 2007

Officially in CDO

Today marks my first official duty in Cagayan de Oro City (CDO). It's only four days from the time I arrived here.

I never dreamed nor expected that I will be working in the City of Golden Friendship. We will never know it until we come across it. God will never tell us His plan, it is us who should have the heart to listen, decipher His blessings.

My very first plan was really to work in the Queen City of the South - that's in Cebu. Fortunately, I received ample job offers yet my heart chose to work in public service. Hence, I'm in CDO now.

It's now my fervent prayer that I'll have the capacity to deliver the services expected of me to identified clients. Now, I am hoping for the best in my life after a year of financial struggle. I am actually financially bankrupt now.

No comments: