Monday, June 20, 2005

untitled 01

Criticism is always good as long as it doesn’t extend to the point of devastating somebody’s reputation. It helps people to be in good terms with his own self and with others. It also provides room for them to right their wrong. People consider critics as their personal mirror. Criticisms taken positively can better individuals and make them productive assets of the community.

Finger pointing, however, is another matter. It is a completely different thing from criticism. Finger pointing or mudslinging is synonymous to putting blame on someone without the benefit of due process. Simply blaming an individual with baseless things, with unfounded matters.

To make it shorter, criticism is healthy and finger pointing is disastrous. To criticize is to help people realize to think back on their actions. To finger point is to put blame on person with senseless things.

It is stupid for someone to react pessimistically to criticism for it would not give him integral growth.

It is pure hypocrisy if people won’t defend their ground even mud are thrown to their face. It is not being defensive to clear oneself from false allegations. Don’t even expect someone to wish you happiness the following morning after you slam that person face with horseshits. That person would come out charlatan or a complete pretender.

I am always open to criticism but I hated most being blame for something unfounded. I despise being subject of a false allegations. It bothers my peaceful living.

Living peacefully doesn’t technically leaving alone. We can live a serene life even in the presence of other people but people who grant peace to others.

It was barely to days after I met with my girl in Cebu and I was surprised when she had alleged me for something else. It’s unbelievable! Keso daw tinataguan ko siya… tag-ilad ko daw siya… etc etc etc etc…

I can stand being criticized but I can’t stand being dragged to things I couldn’t imagine I can do or will ever do.

Kung wala naman tayong magandang sasabihin, mabuti pa siguro di na lang tayo magsasalita kaysa makasakit tayo ng damdamin ng iba. Lalong - lalo pag wala naman katuturan iyong ating sasabihin. Okay lang yong mamuna ka pero huwag naman sana yong mangbintang.

It’s unfortunate that my girl knew me the other way from people who surround us. If she will only see me on the other side, she will surely say “ANG SWERTE KO PALA!”

No comments: